At Erie Ice Works our goal is to provide our clients, both individual and corporate, the highest quality hand carved ice sculpture available. Starting with a 300 lb. block of crystal clear ice, our sculptor uses hand-held power tools to artistically create beautiful and memorable one-of-a kind pieces.
What items can you sculpt?
At Erie Ice Works, the sky is the limit! We can sculpt practically any item you can imagine. You can either choose from our portfolio of sculptures or give us your custom idea to construct.
What does a sculpture cost?
Prices will vary based on custom designs and the amount of ice used, but we strive to keep our prices as competitive as possible. Please call for a price quote.
Are your ice sculptures made from molds?
No. All of our Ice Sculptures are hand carved from solid blocks of ice measuring – 20” wide x 40” high x 10” thick. Each sculpture is individual and unique.
How long will an Ice Sculpture Last?
It depends on the size of the ice sculpture and the temperature of the room it is in; an average 200 pound sculpture will lose its detail over a period of 8 hours, while facial detail and intricate work will melt away in 2 to 4 hours. Our lettering and custom logo engraving will last up to 7 hours. Sculptures outdoors will melt more rapidly, usually in a little less than half of the indoor time.
What is included in the cost of an ice sculpture?
• Personal attention from our staff
• A unique crystal clear ice sculpture of your choice
• Complete set up and delivery
• White lights (to illuminate your sculpture) and drip pan. Colored lights are available at an additional cost.
How far in advance should I order my ice sculpture?
When placing an order, we suggest that you contact Erie Ice Works as soon as you begin planning your party. All orders that are placed in advance will have a secure delivery date. We do welcome last minute orders and will try our best to fulfill these requests, however these types of orders may be subject to a more limited selection.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to Erie, PA and all surrounding areas. Delivery charges may apply for deliveries over 30 miles.
What are your Payment Terms?
• Deposit (50% of the total price) is due at the time the order is placed
• Balance must be received at least 7 working days prior to delivery
• NO REFUNDS if order cancelled within one week prior to event
• Payment will not be accepted the day of delivery unless prior arrangements for payment have been made. If arrangements have not been made, the carving will not be delivered or set up
• Payment Accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Paypal
• Make checks payable to Erie Ice Works